Mistress Crow Darkstride

Mistress Crow Darkstride
My Dark Queen

The Critter Crusader Strikes Agian


Friday, June 1, 2007

Ack, Tooth Pain!

I have been trying to get a dentist to accept my insurience for years. I've dealt with alot of pain, swelling, puss, and so on. What you see here is a large grape sized puss pocket and the yellow, gold shiny spot in the back is a tooth that had the last infection like the one you see now. I had been dealing with cracking teeth and sores from my tounge getting cut forever it seemed. Anyway back to the pics....later that night I yawned and...there was a pop....

Yes, I know, it's bloody and gory and gross. Here you can see puss both yellow and a brackish brown as well as a pool of blood. That hurt like hell! This happened the day I got home from the dentist who was over a hour car ride away. There are 6 to 8 teeth that have to go......and I have to say as scared of dentists as I am, I can't wait to go. He sent me home with an antibiotic and vikadin which I have had refilled once already....owie no fun. Now, I'm a TETRIS Zombie.






No comments: