Mistress Crow Darkstride

Mistress Crow Darkstride
My Dark Queen

The Critter Crusader Strikes Agian


Monday, September 17, 2007

GRRRRR

IT IS FUCKING MONDAY!....


And I hate it already.

I woke up having to piss like a Russian racehorse. This should be a simple feat. Gotta go then get out of bed and go....NOT.

I had to get my C-PAP mask untangled from my hair then when I was free of that mess my oxygen tubing connector came off with the hose for my humidifying unit. Ok, fuck...I really gotta pee. A bit later I get everything straight then I can't fucking move. My body is racked with pain because I had stayed in one spot the whole night I slept. This always happens when I use my C-PAP machine but without it I don't sleep well at all. Ok, I do at last make it to the bathroom door. The toilet is a few feet away, I'm gonna make it....WHAT THE FUCK??? I'm BAMBI on ICE! I slip and slide all over the damn floor but manage to maintain my balance and make it to my destination accident free....and dry. Alas relief!

No......not for Angel...not to day...not on this FUCKING MONDAY!

I decide I might as well go get some hours off the nemesis DVR. I grab some Diet Dew and popcorn from Chris' outing to the movies with his Broman yesterday, turn the TV on and my back goes out. WHAT THE FUCK!I hobble to my chair, settle in and what to my weary eyes should appear?? NOT THE FUCKING REMOTE! I look for it for half an hour to no avail. My feet are hurting, cracking and bleeding at this point so damn it to hell, I am going back to my room.

I do what I call "treat my feet" where I clean them with cleanser, saline solution and put baby oil on them. I am in alot of pain today. I thought it would be healing sooner but I heal so damn slow.

I get to the brink of madness then here comes Optimus Prime to save me. Ok, I wish he could come, whisk me away and make it all better but I settle for the cartoon on Tv at 5 am. Why are they on so early???

My joints hurt and the car on the road sounded like it was wet out. Dew? Rain?

My finger is cracked and bleeding and someone moved the bandaids.

I'm going insane inside my head. So many things to do to get my Senior all ready for her last year in school. I have over 100 pics to select and crop for her senior pics...

Ok, my mind is occupied....these monkeys called Bonobo's are amazing. I just watched one build a fire and roast hot dogs. Aww they are so cute. DAMN IT THE SHOW IS OVER! ARGH!!!!!!

My toes are cold. I cut the toes out of these sox cause they hurt my wounds. cutting the toes out made it less tight around the top of my feet.

Chris and Lucky gets up soon. I wish Chris could stay home and hold me in bed all day. I just want to be babied, petted and pampered when it hurts.

We all still have our head colds.



On a lighter note...My Lizzy bought me a foot pedicure kit with mmm smelly smell good foot balm, a black puppy plushy I named MJ for Mickey Jr., and best of all my two new Ratties I named CM Punk Guerrero and Chritian Beniot. Yes, I have Pics. I was going to name them after Eddie and Chris since they passed onto the ring in the sky but Punk had white paws and pink fingers and Christain had a C on both side for Christian Cage so I named my boys after four wrestlers I really admire. Yes, I am a wrestling fan hardcore.



Alarm went off.

Lucky is in the shower, Chris is coughing his head off. I wish I could make him better.

I hope Lucky is in a good mood. We finally got to the nitty and the gritty about this issue that has been going on over the last few days and to get to the bottom of it, someone told her I might end up getting my legs amputated and my Daughter freaked out. I mean not Tom Cruise freak out like on Jerry Mcguire but it scared her bad enough to where she felt the needs to police my actions. After calming her fears I explained that I have been with Chris for so many years and he knows everything about my health and he is the one I use as my conscience. I listen to him and what he says about things concerning the important issues in my life. On top of that I lost my Mother to cancer when I was around Luck's age so I know the stress and fear of having a ill Mother...and I won't do anything to risk that....if I would have I'd have had a risky surgery to solve all my troubles. Enough said.

I am trying really hard to get caught up on gaia but it seems the more I do to get ahead the farther I fall behind so I've just been talking to everyone in the OOC room so you know my hearts with you!

It's storming....I love the rain...I love the lightning...the smell.....

I wish it could wash it all away.......

Have a good one Peeps.

3 comments:

Dawn Cox said...

Wow! Tons of stuff going on in your world!

Angel Bear said...

Yes, And you saw tonight!

Dawn Cox said...

That I did Sis!