Mistress Crow Darkstride

Mistress Crow Darkstride
My Dark Queen

The Critter Crusader Strikes Agian


Monday, August 4, 2008

MICKEY IS MISSING


Grr, I am so upset....frusterated and I want to be Super Angel and swoop in to save Mickey. Mickey has been missing for a few days now. I can't do anything except what I've done already.
I made flyers.
Lucky went down with two of her friends with some of Mickey's favorite toys. Hopefully if he hears the squeking he might come.
He's like 2or three hours away from home...without his tags on.
He's never been alone out there...in the woods.
I've contacted everyone I can via phone and Internet.
It's been storming here, lots of lightning and thunder ....I pray he is warm and safe....he hates storms.
My tummy hurts and I'm all nerved up but not enough to make Chris crazy he said.
He is doing all he can for me and I stayed close to him all day.
Pierce took the night shift....thanks! (Like he will ever read this)
Killing the time with texas Hold'em....
Please pray for the pup.