Mistress Crow Darkstride

Mistress Crow Darkstride
My Dark Queen

The Critter Crusader Strikes Agian


Thursday, August 7, 2008

Well it started positive...

Nancy Grace is amazing. She tells it how it is yet allows both sides of the story to be told.
Glenn Beck is a pistol and he's not afraid to pop off and speak his mind. Gotta respect that.
Flo, the Progressive sales gal is hot and something tells me she's a bit of a freak. Yummy.
God Bless Caylee Anthony. She's the lil two year old whose been missing for six weeks. Her Mother Casey has been lying to everyone, she's in jail and I pray she rots in prison. All her calls made from the police station were full of cursing and smart ass remarks until she found out they were being taped. When she found out that she was being taped she started acting all sweet. What a snake. When she said she was out looking for her daughter she was really out partying and pics where found of her tramping it out at a bar on Hot Bod night. The grandmother, Cindy is horrid as well. She washed pants that "Smelled like death" and Casey had worn the last day that Caylee was seen alive.
I just hope she is found alive and the only one who knows if she is alive or dead is...her mother.
I can't stand the extent people will go to with lies, games and so on just to hurt other's.
Ugh! I am just sick with most people in general.
Still networking online to get Mickey's info out. I'm praying about this and I've given the information to everyone I can and more.
To worn out to write anymore.

No comments: