Mistress Crow Darkstride

Mistress Crow Darkstride
My Dark Queen

The Critter Crusader Strikes Agian


Monday, December 15, 2008

Little Caylee Marie Anthony

Hello Family of mine~

I swear Casey Anthony needs to be shot....no that is too good for her.You know I have been watching this case on Nancy Grace for six months. (Some of you are watching it as well.) She makes me so sick. I just don't know why George and Cindy still believe in her!!!! This is the most extreme case of denial I have seen is so long... if ever. I love my kid, but I swear to God, if she EVER hurt one of my grand-babies I'd loose my mind and you'd have to hold me back. How anyone could hurt a child is beyond me. I sometimes feel guilty for praying that the bones they found do belong to that precious little Caylee so she can rest in peace. I just want it to be over so the healing can begin. I know I don't know that sweet child personally but after listening to her sing, seeing her pictures, hearing so much about her has stamped her hand prints into my heart and I love her, I feel so familiar with her as I am sure others do as well, I mourn as they do. I'm waiting to exhale. I am waiting for confirmation of the identity of the body in the woods. I believe it is Caylee and when I hear the official word I feel then I can cry and start to heal as well as the rest of America.

I had to share this with you...Thank you for listening.....Angel