Mistress Crow Darkstride

Mistress Crow Darkstride
My Dark Queen

The Critter Crusader Strikes Agian


Saturday, May 5, 2007

Prom, Fucked up Friends and Spidey 3

Prom
Been busy getting Lucky ready for her prom, meaning shelling out cash for hair and nails but what the hell. I am so excited for her. She shall be going with Ben, how cute. I will post pics as soon as I can. I don't know what Ben's Mom has plans but she asked if Lucky liked butterflies. I told the Kids to be home by 2a.m because of the after party. If she is 5 hours late like she was when she got her nails done I am skinning her.
Fucked up friends
Don't tell me your gonna call and not do so. Don't treat me different now that you have someone special in your life.I don't do fairweather friends. I don't tolerate ones that only call on me when they are bored or depressed or in trouble either. I'd rather be left the fuck alone.
Spidey 3
Oh my Gawd! I can't tell you how fucking awesome this movie is! I want to see it again! I won't spoil anything but I will say they moved everything along nicely.

No comments: