Mistress Crow Darkstride

Mistress Crow Darkstride
My Dark Queen

The Critter Crusader Strikes Agian


Sunday, July 15, 2007

Catching up.

Another day begins as I sit in the grey hours of pre-dawn. I wasn't feeling well last night.I was so tired but couldn't sleep. As fate would have it all I wanted to do was sleep today.
I'm still ran down with next to nil in energy at points. I really hope that these meds for my thyroid kick in. I need to get new labs in three months.
We have the Road to victory PPV for TNA tonight. Oriental for dinner. I think the crowd will be light tonight. Liz is in the hospital :( and Jeremy hasn't confirmed. Don't know whose bringing Randy.
Tummy grumbles, lunch must be wrestled down soon.
Talked to my Mom this morning. She called in reference to an email I sent over their silence and our confusion over it. It was no doubt bothering me and really getting under Lucky's skin. We were under the impression they had cell phones. Well, they were turned in two years ago because where they lived received no service. Anyway, they are going to get the Internet phone like we want and then will call more. That lets some pressure off me I tell you.
I'm glad I took to writing my journal on the notepad because as I write this the Internet is cutting on and off.
My legs are running the gambit. As the weather changes so do they. I'm talking from the swelling to the dry skin and the ulcers that try to plague me. Falling asleep in my chair doesn't help because i don't recline in it, I use a foot rest. I know, I'm weird but I have anxiety over the weirdest shit.
Sis and Dusty call me allot. Dusty's bride to be is about to give birth any day now. Her contractions go from hours to minutes and she will be induced tomorrow if she doesn't have the baby by then. It's gonna be her first baby, I think Dusty's fourth.
Kevin calls at least once a month. He's moved twice since we have been speaking again.
John pulled up stakes, skipped town over child support and alimony I am told. I haven't talked to him in months. I had wished better out of him.
I still haven't spoken to Quintin whose moved back to Kentucky to be with his girlfriend.
Lucky is well and still with Ben. In love and giddy when he is around. In love and driving me insane when he isn't. She's staying out of trouble and that is what counts. Can't believe she is a senior. Chris and I are getting ready to have her senior pictures done. She's wanting to get them done professional...so be it. i wanted to take them outside and with my new digital but you know how it goes with teens.
Mickey is here for the weekend and he is adorable. There was no troubles and he's been a really good boy. I've taken several pics and I know I need to get my new pics online cause I have tons but when i have time it seems the net is down. Anyway...
Oh my Darkness! I love my game! It's awesome! Been playing a little by little but I am so enamored with it. The darklings talk to me and it's so funny.
ACK! This damn net is still down and I want to do stuff.....I suppose I should read..
Chris rules...he fixed my net.
Oh, WOW is taking over the world.
Pierce is on vacation.
Going to post this now...

2 comments:

Dawn Cox said...

TAG YOU'RE IT!

Angel Bear said...

Ok?...Um...Glad your home!