Mistress Crow Darkstride

Mistress Crow Darkstride
My Dark Queen

The Critter Crusader Strikes Agian


Monday, July 23, 2007

Tis I


(I roll C M Punk Style!)


Hello Fellow Bloggers...Anyone who knows me can tell you I'm quite the shutterbug. I love my digital camera Chris and Lucky got me for Mother's Day so much I use it every chance I get. My downfall is I never take the time to put them on the net. So, I am going to do my best to get them onto one of my many hosting sites by doing at least three files a night before bed. Now, getting them onto my blogs or other sites is another story.
Hey, I'm doing my best...
Morning all,
Didn't know I left did ya? Just one of the perks of doing this on notebook before I transfer to my many blogs, journals and so on.
It's cool this morn, got up, watched some shows on the DVR then retreated to my room for morning exercises. Turned on the TV, news on every channel I flip through telling me yup, life still sucks out there....fires, floods, missing Mom's and dead babies.
People wonder why I stay in here...it's safe...it's serene...most days.
Ah, Alan Jackson....he is soothing....
On to life.

No comments: