Mistress Crow Darkstride

Mistress Crow Darkstride
My Dark Queen

The Critter Crusader Strikes Agian


Monday, August 6, 2007

O.O

Whoooooweeeeee I have been busy or just plain too hot to do anything these days. I will try to fill you all in on all the this and thats I've failed to share with my pals here.
The weather has been just plain HOT. Either hot and dry, hot and humid then there was the torture of cool and humid.
Humidity is my worse nightmare. I can't breathe for anything. I used inhalers, Nebulae, air conditioner and in the end I donned my CPAP mask and went to bed. It was cool just sticky you know. (Those with asthma do!)
My Sis has closed on the house she was buying from our frigid Aunt Cunt...who, might I add has pretty much fucked my Sis over on the deal nine ways to Sunday!(That is a whole other entry)
I've been hanging out with the kid allot. We switch off turns on the Internet and turns playing Fable which seems to be the new addiction of the house.
I was a hero for the first run through the game, now I am being EVIL!!
Well, I have loads to catch up on so I will write more later...perhaps!
Have a awesome day and remember....
"It's perfectly ok to be a happy individual!"

2 comments:

Dawn Cox said...

Ok, I agree she messed me over, but in the end, I will win the war. I allowed her to win the battle, but I will have the war you watch!

Angel Bear said...

Keep your Chin up Darlin!