Mistress Crow Darkstride

Mistress Crow Darkstride
My Dark Queen

The Critter Crusader Strikes Agian


Friday, August 31, 2007

HOLY TROPICAL SOUR ICEBREAKERS BATMAN

Here I sit with unkempt hair, a headache from hell and a grumbly tummy. I need a shower. The oven is heating up fro some yummy baked chicken. As for the headache...it's gone on for days again.

Oh joy, another one of those vagisil commercials are droning on in the background. I hate commercials which is one of the reasons we got a DVR. I'm in my bedroom though and awaiting Montel to return. Grandma loved Montel so I watch him...it makes me feel close to her and that feels good. She is right...he is a smart caring man. Today's show is about how our teens are sexually rampant and how our president Clinton has the whole world believing oral sex isn't sex.

I hear Mickey's collar jingling...I am keeping him tonight for mental health reasons. Lucky said she would walk him for me.

I've been in alot of pain with my feet lately. Cracking, bleeding, hard to walk. They burn alot and it is quite maddening and God and I have gotten in shouting matches over it.

Well, Lucky has come home baring gifts. The chicken was traded in for the pizza she brought to bake and she brought Ice cream, Caramel topping, fruit, gogart,doritoes,24 pack soda, CareBear snacks and my favorite...cappuccino a 24 oz. at that!. Yeah...Baby Girl got paid and still has money for the fair.

Gaia has this event going on, a balloon fight and it is taking up most of my time. That, the DVR and my new obsession Ultimate Alliance 2. Yes, Miss Angel is kicking ass and taking names with my team Angelz Avengerz. My team is made up of Elektra, Iron Man, Captain America and my beloved Deadpool. If you haven't played it....get it.

Been spending most my social time with Chris, My Sissy and Lucky.

Chris is doing well, been ill, beat up from work, but he is in good spirits so that is good.

Lucky is Lucky, moody...lol. She won me two lil animals at the fair. A pink pup and a froggy, I have yet to name them. School is starting soon. My lil baby is a senior. She and Ben are happy and as in love as ever.

Sis on the other hand has been put through the wringer. I won't write it here but...she needs an award for putting up with bullshit. She has her own blog and if she wants the world to know she will tell you.

I have to tell the world I LOVE ELLEN! I watch her ALL the time. SHE ROCKS AND I WANT A ELLEN HUG SO BAD!

oK i AM RAMBLING....ttfn!

No comments: