Mistress Crow Darkstride

Mistress Crow Darkstride
My Dark Queen

The Critter Crusader Strikes Agian


Tuesday, August 21, 2007

MONDAY????


Morning Everyone...

Things I need to do....that is what I should call this entry...

I need to get things done online like my guild, my blogs, myspace, emails...

Spend time with Lucky and Sis in the real world...then there is the DVR and the plumber coming this afternoon....

My head really hurts, I'm still sick.

Been raining forever. Feels like it did when I lived on the Ft. Lewis Army base in Tacoma Washington.

I like the rain so i guess that makes me lucky.

Ive been trying to be more forgiving and not let things get to me but it's getting pretty hard these days. There are just some things I can't take. Prickly people are getting on my last nerve.

Bah...Talk to you all later.

PS, I got everything done I set out to do. Yay me.

1 comment:

Dawn Cox said...

Sis,
I am so proud of you for getting everything done. I didn't get much done, but that is ok. It was the first day Kenzie went to school, so I wanted to take it easy! Love you!
~Dawnie~