Mistress Crow Darkstride

Mistress Crow Darkstride
My Dark Queen

The Critter Crusader Strikes Agian


Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Offending GF.
Grrr.Here we go again, After the night before last, my daughter puts herself in a risky position around one of her friends psycho boyfriends, she does the same with an ex of her friends last night.
This gf of hers has been bad news since the beginning years ago when I found out that the girls mother left my daughter alone at their house in bum fucked Egypt with a bunch of other kids, the oldest might have been 14.
Drama strikes back when the kids Mother's boyfriend (ex?) shows up with a gun when my kid was there. Ok, that is bullshit. She was banned from ever going back there.
Then, her gf moves in with her father who is a stricter, family oriented man, remarried, and my kid starts going over there. Things were good for a bit then she forgot checking in, things really began to unravel when her gf got her license.
Now I feel we are back to where we started. She never remembers to call me when she gets to her gf's Dad's which last night, I had a feeling she really wasn't going there and I found out this morning she didn't. They ended up staying right behind us at that guys house.
At first she said she was at this girl house then the guys name slipped. She swears she didn't say the first name but I'm not even going to tough that one.
All I know is any time she goes with this girl, there is a hassle, and I end up all night awaiting a phone call that never comes, the gf of my daughter won't answer her cell or returns my call thus showing what I knew already, she has NO respect for me or the authority I have over my daughter or my health as she lets me get upset as I do.
To top it off, my daughter ends up with an attitude from hell the next day...enough said.
I nipped it in the bud...NO MORE GOING OUT WITH that gf.
I am sick of my daughter being an excuse for her to meet these guys and carry on with her drama. Further more, I have had my fill of her psycho bf's or X's as the case may be and the probable endangerment my daughter willingly puts herself in because she cares for this gf.
If she can get the car to run around all over town and stay at these guys houses, then she can use it to stay here where I know my kid isn't getting into trouble or put into any more potential dangerous position.
Enough said because ...
MOMMA HAS HAD ENOUGH!

2 comments:

Dawn Cox said...

YOU GO MOMMA! I WOULD HAVE STOPPED IT A LONG TIME AGO! I GIVE YOU PROPPPPPPPPS!

Angel Bear said...

Thanks Sissy....but I think I got the wrong pic up there, but she is another one I said NOT ANYMORE to as well.