Mistress Crow Darkstride

Mistress Crow Darkstride
My Dark Queen

The Critter Crusader Strikes Agian


Saturday, February 2, 2008

DAMN

Happy Saturday! Mine started off blissfully. You know, a lil hanky panky ...then a little bit more. Got some hours off of the good ole' DVR, took a nap...enjoyed some of my Sweeney Todd soundtrack which is excellent might I add. Chris went to see a movie with his brother and nephew, I stayed home due to the whole swollen foot from my broken toe fiasco. Even with my net being a pain I had a nice afternoon.

Then the kids work calls. She was over half a hour late. I gave them the number she was at cause the other friend with the same name had a temporary disconnected phone. Her work called back so lack of a better idea I gave the woman her boyfriends number. When I called back, the lady said they still haven't been able to contact my daughter and the clock says she late an hour for work and it's snowing out.

So she wants to be treated as an adult and this is the second time work has called me to hunt her down.

I don't want another big argument. I am doing my best to get her through school and keep myself calm when things like this happens. I understand the whole cutting the apron strings and all but any one who knows me knows I am worried where she could be and if she is OK and I will be until I see her face.

I'm not overbearing or over protective. It's just how my head ticks. Goes along with the panic and anxiety attacks I suffer from.

Well, found her after calling her boyfriends Mom after she was missing two hours. She spent the night at her boyfriends instead of the girl she was supposed to be with and I got the explanation that some guy was causing trouble and wanted to fight so the girl's and my kid's boyfriend almost had to call my daughter's boyfriend's mom to come get them last night but didn't and somehow she passed up our house and went and stayed at her boyfriends house whom they both knew she wasn't allowed to do until we discussed it after the last blow up over sleepovers and I got all this from his Mom.

So what do we do now? I will get back to you on that...

1 comment:

Dawn Cox said...

GRRR! That is all I can say at this point about it.