Mistress Crow Darkstride

Mistress Crow Darkstride
My Dark Queen

The Critter Crusader Strikes Agian


Friday, February 15, 2008

Hewo

Medicated....yup, that's me.

So any ways...last nights festivities were cancled as well as my Doc and Shrink appt. due to snow....and there was a hella lot of it.

Lucky's plans with her fella fell through as well so we all had pizza and watched some tv and tonight Chris and I plan on going out for dinner and a movie tomorrow with his brother. Lucky is going over by her boyfriends for the night.

Wow, I have to say, all the times I spend feeling alone and less then were changed this past week. I have had gifts as well as good times showered on me and I am thankful for it cause I'm pretty sick and I couldn't take the depression right now.

Thanks Chris, Sis, Pierce, Lucky and Liz! Everything you have done or said was really appreciated. I was feeling pretty shitty for awhile and you guys cheered me up.

I'm watching BATMAN. Love that man in that big black cape!

well, I thought I had alot to say...guess I don't.

Been poking around with Crow kissing peeps for the valentine event on gaia and just seeing some of the shit that goes on makes me love my guild all the more. I really wish we could do the gaia events inside our guilds.

I just used the scissors to shave off the dead skin on my hands. it was quite effective and not as itchy.

Last night I fucking cut my left foot pretty deep on the top. Damn itching in my sleep. There is blood on my sheet and on my right foot from where I had itched. Grrrr. Hurts less then I thought It would. Pisses me off though cause they are close to healing. Been wearing support hose and using the leg pump the Doc gave me so they are looking better.

Last night after I woke from my evening nap I caught a attitude. I am rather anxious now as well. I hate when I get this way. Most of the time it is because Lucky and I get in some sort of whatever you want to call it. She just gets so grumpy and hard to deal with.

ACK! I got stuck watching another fucking America's Next Top Model! DAMN THIS FUCKING OCD!

So...at three I get my PHONE that is through the CABLE!!!!! I am so fucking happy about that. I can call Pierce, Sis, Daddy........(Thank you Chris!)

Wonder where my Sis is??

Ack, Hyper, Tired...What to do....

I LOVE MY WEBKINZ!

I am going to have a big ass steak tonight at Applebee's. Rare....some sauteed onions...some ba ja boats! YUMMMMMY!

Ok, I am bored with this.

Holla Yall!

1 comment:

Dawn Cox said...

ok so you are very wierd today!