Mistress Crow Darkstride

Mistress Crow Darkstride
My Dark Queen

The Critter Crusader Strikes Agian


Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Error 404 LOL

I had a journal entry written out on my note pad explaining everything there was to explain about why I'm not rping as much as I used to and why my body is in pain and how I'm on 22 different meds but an error with explorer deleted it.

Grr.

I'm in alot of pain with my shoulder again and my knees are killing me and I've gone from vicadin to darvacet.

When I'm not in pain I'm pretty messed up from the meds.

I'm still on oxygen fulltime and i do physical therapy in bed for my knees and in my chair for my shoulder.

I've been using my compression hose and pump for my legs every day and I am now ulcer free in my legs! That is a blessing!

I'm seeing a shrink every week and he is doing me alot of good too. I'm still on anti depressants and anti anxiety pills and I might always be. The point is he is really helping me throuigh the past.

Here lately the whole house has been down sick. Lucky and I were put on meds for sinucitus. She had something for a chest cold added. Mine went to the lungs as always.

I collect webkenz! I love them!

Um, I don't care how this comes out as in spelling and puncuation because I'm medicated.

Thank you Chris, Liz, Lucky Pierce,Sis,Shrimp, and whoever I forgot for helping me in all the ways you do.

Love you
Angel

1 comment:

Dawn Cox said...

yay meds! lol! keep up the good work!