Mistress Crow Darkstride

Mistress Crow Darkstride
My Dark Queen

The Critter Crusader Strikes Agian


Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Fucking Thursday.

I reawaken with my big blue boots on at 10am. I've been wearing them since Chris put them on at 6:15 this morning. I'm supposed to wear them at the most 40 minutes. Routine has it the kid takes them off of me before school. Well, she isn't home...
My morning pills are late...An olive green/blue capsule for depression, oblong white for diabetes, two baby blue ovals promise to fight joint pain, light pink circles says it brings down my blood pressure, red circle solves anemia, sky blue round one boosts more blood pressure defense, the ugly teardrop shaped brown one does this as well, another oblong...peach in color gives me vitamins I lack, I prefer the pretty tiny one that's hot pink and battles my inactive thyroid...well what is left of it after the surgery, then we come to the cursed pill I call my piss pill...no description necessary except who'd think a little round white pill would pack such a punch, another little white oblong pair has wiggled their way into the group steroids for my lungs...aggression...YAY!...but they help with the lungs so they strengthen and open so my hacking and coughing actually become productive in the dispelling of nasty ass phlegm. Normally the morning stops there...then there is this morning where a tiny white round pal makes a grand entrance. Xanax makes it all more bearable, cuts the edge back, whatever you may want to call it. Can't forget the nose spray for my lovely allergies. Today he will be the last of the morning crew cause Mister big oblong white horse pill called Darvocet isn't needed enough...yet. I deal with the pain as much as I can...
ACK, tummy hurts, i forgot to eat...got some pretzels here...been around since Christmas...love how they never go bad...
As I gobble i think of what time to take my noon pills because my schedule is thrown amuck.
So I am late meaning that the noon pills along with all my routines are pushed back. By the time morning pills knock me for a loop it will be past noon pill time, I have counseling today....ACK! I hate being out of control.
Noon pills...diabetes, steroids, piss pill.
Evening...two more anti joint pain blues and a steroid.
Bedtime...steroids and a little yellow allergy pill Chris and I have donned the name chicklet too. Looks just like one...just smaller, inhale more nose spray for those allergies, inhale spiriva for your lungs, take your insulin shot!
Through the day sprinkle in pain pills or anti anxiety pills as needed...along with fast acting inhalers...you gotta breath you know...
Don't forget to check the filter on your oxygen pump, unkink the hose...don't trip yourself or others.
Use the compressor on your legs twice a day, as well as acapella for your lungs and physical therapy on your shoulder two to three times a day.
Rest your legs, your on bed rest but get up and walk around to move the blood around.
DON'T ITCH!
You forgot the creme for your hands and other patches...it hurts when they split open.
Breath...regulate your breathing.
Shrink today...I am wore out already.
Keep up with the kid, do my personal chores, my hobbies, spend time alone and with the ones I love...
Wrestle with my demons, anxiety...
Smile...laugh...tackle the DVR.
I am cold, tired and gonna lay down.
Sorry Sis, I will get the phone next time i get up and call you back...my head hurts and I can't reach the phone.

1 comment:

Dawn Cox said...

I am going to come up with a blue tooth headset that doesn't need charging so that you will always be ready when needed! Love you this much!