Mistress Crow Darkstride

Mistress Crow Darkstride
My Dark Queen

The Critter Crusader Strikes Agian


Saturday, March 8, 2008

Random...

Name 3 Jobs You've Had
1. Momma
2. Telemarketer
3. Animal Activist

10 Things You Might Not Know About Me
1. I dig giant robots

2. I have 2 fur real friends monkeys
3. I don't kill spiders

4. I have a BATMAN cape blanket
5. I have spiked heels on my bookcase

6. I sleep with Mister Teddy and Bu Bunny every night
7. I like Army Movies

8. I have Ashtin Kutcher on my wall

9. I never got to live my dream

10. I make monkey noises all day randomly

I hate...
1. Abusers of Animals or Children

2. Guilt Trips

3. Liers

4. Mean people

5. My Step Father

6. Fair Weather Friends

7. Change

I love...
1. The people I hold close to me
2. Playing Webkinz

3. Role playing on Gaia
4. My Digital Cam

5. Talking to my Sis
6. Wrestling and PPV's with Chris

7. ANIMALS

8.My Ratties

No comments: