Mistress Crow Darkstride

Mistress Crow Darkstride
My Dark Queen

The Critter Crusader Strikes Agian


Sunday, March 23, 2008

Health

Been a long week. I had the Doc appointment, he scheduled labs which I did before I left. The girl who drew my blood did a fair job. Normally I get big bruises this time I had a small one at the entry site. I was surprised they took five tubes. Well, I got the results back...I am not pleased.

There is something wrong with my liver and it was starting to raise in enzymes in September he said. They are up to eight whatever that means and we have to watch it...OK? Might be the meds for pain...

I've been shot up 3 more cc's in my shot at night....

What is freaking me out is the anemia. I already take two forms of iron supplements, one is prescribed for anemia and now I need to get two scopes to check for internal bleeding...those who know me close knows there is bleeding...I need not go into it.

Just keep me in your thoughts and prayers...please.

1 comment:

Dawn Cox said...

We are praying for you!