Mistress Crow Darkstride

Mistress Crow Darkstride
My Dark Queen

The Critter Crusader Strikes Agian


Thursday, April 3, 2008

Haji is HOTT


Here I sit on shrink day but he has the day off and though I have his number, I think I can make it through. LOL
I've been getting some hobbies and house work done so I'm pretty happy with myself although I've had some rough patches.
I got all read up on my QC. (Great Read)
http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1
I also got Pierce's gift mailed out finally, Liz's is all taken care of and I still have a little to do on my Sister's.
I'm all done with my steroids and I know that has everyone around me happy as a lark. To say I was on edge is a understatement. I hardly slept and no matter what, the smallest movement or excitement sent me on a hyper buzz kick. I was loud, snappy and well...scary.
(Sorry Peeps, you know I love you)
I finally got my Tekturna back so my heart will stop racing. The Doctor had to up the dosage and the insurance company took forever to clear it even though they had just done so a month earlier...for the lower dosage.
Anyway...
I have two surgeries on April 25th and Chris is putting in for the day off. Liz offered to be there too. I am blessed.
April Fools came and went with no folly. I think people were scared to pull something on me...lol Afraid I might hulk out!
I wish I could say everything is wonderful in my Daughter's life. She has got a lot on her plate and her own lessons to learn and all I can do is listen...so I do. I have faith if she really needs me she will know I am here to help. (Love you PussyKat)
Tell me why does Billy Mayes yell in all his commercials? I mean seriously!
Taxes should get here soon so I get a new bed! YAY! (Poor Chris, I will try not to push you out)
Liz and I have been playing Mario Party with Liz. Noon meds put me out for the last two days but damn it! I win! I can win....asleep! Damn I ROCK!
What does suck is I get confused with the controls on the mini games since there are so many and I'm medicated, *Pouts* Liz pokes fun at me.
Sis hung up on me just now cause i spaced out. NOT NICE.
OK, I am rambling...
Wrestlemania XXIV was awesome and WE LOVE YOU RIC FLAIR. He started his career the year I was born.
GOOD JOB ON YOUR ASSIGNMENTS SIS!
WEBKINZ ROCK!
GAIA RULZ
CAIO

No comments: