Mistress Crow Darkstride

Mistress Crow Darkstride
My Dark Queen

The Critter Crusader Strikes Agian


Sunday, March 16, 2008

Lazy...

La'Sigh.
Just sitting here watching a show about commercials....wait...I have a DVR so I don't have to watch commercials. I hate commercials...well....most of them.
Spent the day just being lazy because I hardly slept last night. I'm getting tummy problems toppled with congestion. Yuck.
On the health side of me, my knees are feeling better then last week. My shoulder is a pain in the ass and as I said before, my tummy is bothering me and my sinuses and chest as well. I just went to the Doc for that and I go again tomorrow. Perhaps I need new antibiotics.
I've watched movies all day. The Replacements, Drum Line, I forget the rest. As I did this I worked on one of Easter Bonnie's paws off. I don't know what the hell is all over her but it looks like candle wax and Chris suggested to use barbasol shaving cream on it. Well, it works like a charm. Until we get my shoulder in shape, it looks like I can only clean a little of her up at a time because of all the reposition. When I sew her up, she will look all pretty again and I'm keeping her in my room with my Mister Teddy and Bu Bunny. She belongs to Lucky but something tells me she has out grown her. Easter was there when we were in the crash that almost took Lucky's life so I can't stand for Easter Bonnie to be unkempt.
Men in Black is coming on and I like the film so I'm outty!

Take Care..

No comments: