Mistress Crow Darkstride

Mistress Crow Darkstride
My Dark Queen

The Critter Crusader Strikes Agian


Saturday, May 31, 2008

Angel Has the Blahs

I've been going through a roller coaster ride of feelings these days and it might just be because I don't get to see my shrink til after next week. This is the longest I've gone without talking to him since I started. Due to the ditz at the reception desk that day i had to go three weeks between appointments.
I have so much to say but I can't find the words here. I just know I can't sleep. i tried. The Xanax isn't knocking me out and I don't know what to do to get all this junk out of my head.
My head has hurt for days. I whacked myself pretty hard on the headboard but I doubt if I was concussed (cause I think I was) it would still feel this bad.
New Day
I am already having a fucked up day. Just one example...the phone was ringing just now, I went to get it, pulled my back and dropped the damn thing on the floor. Fuck it it can stay there for all I care.

Been listening to country....Aaron Tippen (sp?) good stuff.

1 comment:

Dawn Cox said...

Sis,
I sure do hope you get to see dr. duncan soon. I know you can use his advice and listening ears right about now. loads of luffers for a sisser who deserves so much more!