Mistress Crow Darkstride

Mistress Crow Darkstride
My Dark Queen

The Critter Crusader Strikes Agian


Friday, May 9, 2008

Long Time Gone

Hello Lords and Lasses, It is I Lady Angel at the other end of this quill. I know it's been awhile and I keep saying I'm gonna come back but I keep running into health problems and complications from my surgeries and it just hurts to sit up and bend over the keyboard. As much as I want to be with you all I need to take care of my body more. I know you understand.
Gaia.....I love my guild. I am trying to be there even if it is just in the OOC section. Gaia is running really slow for me. I know it's gaia because I can still get on other websites and they run fast for me. I still can't change Angel's clothes either. My Sister has been on doing some guild work and I have been on letting in new members when I can. I'm just worried about the guild is all. Sorry I can't be the leader I was. I will be back...seriously.
Journal readers......I write when I can, I know I have been putting this off. Not only do I have my health problems but Lucky has allot going on that she needs me for as well.
Friends...I miss you!
I had the mind to write a big long entry but Pierce and Sis are on my phone and i can't keep my mind on it now. LOL.

1 comment:

Dawn Cox said...

it's ok. i forgive you.