Mistress Crow Darkstride

Mistress Crow Darkstride
My Dark Queen

The Critter Crusader Strikes Agian


Monday, May 19, 2008

THIS MADE MY DAY!




Dear Angel,




Thanks in part to your actions, we're celebrating two victories this week.




Tuesday, the Senate defeated an amendment to open the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge and America's coastlines to drilling by a vote of 42-56.




Wednesday, the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service issued its decision to list the polar bear as "threatened" under the Endangered Species Act.Thanks for speaking up and making a difference!




To all my friends who helped, thank you. I know that you've seen polar bears all over my msn, blogs, ect.....I can't do much but what I do I care so much about!




I will forever give a voice to the animals.




1 comment:

Dawn Cox said...

Glad to hear that something has made you smile in a world gone INSANE!