Mistress Crow Darkstride

Mistress Crow Darkstride
My Dark Queen

The Critter Crusader Strikes Agian


Monday, April 16, 2007

Friends and Boundries

I would like to say I'm a pretty cool individual whose fair to everyone that comes into my house be it a friend, family member, pet or stranger.
I've even been tolerant to people I felt uncomfortable with out of respect for who they are with or for the betterment of the group.
I've seen several girlfriends come and go and several people walk in and out of our lives and things remain pretty calm and civil in our neck of the woods.
We have pay per view parties for every wrestling event from WWE (Smackdown, Raw,& ECW) to TNA and we run Vampires here as well.
All we ask of our guests is to bring sodas, be civil and have fun.
It doesn't take a smart cookie to know that when you get that many people together from the age range of 34 down to 17, there are going to be differences of opinions and beliefs. There will at some point be little squabbles that work themselves out without the need for a referee, no ones feelings get hurt and it all gets back to good.
But over the past few months I have got to say I have had enough and I am laying down some rules.
1 Leave your baggage at the door. If your pissed off at something that happened outside my door, leave it out there. Don't bring your attitude in my home. As your friend I will be more then happy to talk things out with you, give you a shoulder to lean or cry on but DON'T take your anger out on me. I won't stand for it nor will I keep my mouth shut about it to save peace. I'm too good to my friends to deserve that mess and I have my own issues to deal with.
2 If you have an issue with someone while your in my home don't lay your hands, feet, or any other body part on someone else or I will ask you to leave. We do not hit in my home nor will we stand for anyone else doing it either. This includes CHILDREN & ANIMALS as well.
3 If things get heated during a game or discussion and your ask to calm down then do it. Don't argue. Even I get excited and get a little loud and I'm told to relax. We are all here to have fun. Just drop it and move on.
4 When it all boils down to it, have respect for where your at and remember your a guest in my home and I AM THE QUEEN OF MY CASTLE.

2 comments:

Dawn Cox said...

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU SIS. IF PEOPLE CAN RESPECT YOU WHEN THEY ARE IN YOUR HOUSE THEY NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT!

Angel Bear said...

Thanks Sis, want to know a sad thought? This may be the only place I can go to vent without people getting all bent out of shape for it. You read what all was said. *Shakes head*