Mistress Crow Darkstride

Mistress Crow Darkstride
My Dark Queen

The Critter Crusader Strikes Agian


Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Wrestlemania Rocked


Been awhile, a few days mkay. I had a great wrestlemania, The Undertaker is still undefeated. Had a blast, played charades and talked about our Vampires game we are going to start in a few weeks. Every thing was going good for awhile. Something was lingering in the air and I wasn't the only one who felt it. I did my best to get the mood back to a light happy one but failed when I became a tad outspoken. Suffice to say no one got into a verbal spat but I fill weird a couple days after. Tomorrow will tell how it all ends up.


This year for wrestlemania I got The Darkness trade paperback, Splinter the rat action figure and a lung dragon stuffed animal. (Thank you Chris) Yes, wrestlemania is like a second Christmas here.


To sum up the next few days, I slept.....


Spent this eve rping w/ Sis and Pierce. Joy!


Been trying to clean my comp out but pb is running so slow.


ACK! Chris said snow is in the future.


*dies*


No, can't die, tomorrow is SPA DAY!





2 comments:

Dawn Cox said...

Sounds like you had lots of fun! Hope you have a great time at the spa. Love you lots!

Angel Bear said...

Yes, It turned out good in the long run. The spa was nice and relaxing. I miss you being there though!