Mistress Crow Darkstride

Mistress Crow Darkstride
My Dark Queen

The Critter Crusader Strikes Agian


Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Best Birthday....EVER

OMG!

I had the best birthday ....EVER!

Thanks to my daughter who threw together a awesome constume event!

Everyone who was present dressed up except for Snoop but he even said he's be known as NASCAR Security. LOL!

I have allot of pics and I will post them on the blogs that will let me do it straight from my computer. I don't feel like to upload them to a server cause my blood pressure is up. It was for the last three days. Bad enough the day of my party the nurses kept calling wanting me in the E.R. but I let them know I was just excited over the party and so on and promised a call when my party was over.

Anyway....I had two whole days i was smiles and nothing major went wrong. Chris was the first day. He was amazing. We spent all day and night together watching movies, shows, cuddling and well...(Insert naughty description here). He was just really funny and kept me laughing. We had such a great time! (Thank you Ponkey Muppy!)

The second day was my party. Lucky really out did her self. She got the cake, got friends over, got snacks, drinks, and so on. She had everyone dress up and even put together a costume contest where everyone won at least once!She knows Halloween is my favorite holiday, followed by christmas. (Thank you PussyKat)

I even got to do Lucky's make-up and will be doing it again for her for work on wednesday. She liked it that much! (As did everyone else)

I am still full of the warm and fuzzies. Oh yeah...Chris dressed up!!!!! That was really a treat for me cause i didn't see it coming! He rules! I will caption the pics so you guys know whose who for the ones that don't know.

Jokinly, perhaps my BP is up because I am watching nothing but scarry movies! been doing it for 13 days to halloween! Fun huh? (Well, I did cheat a lil cause I have to keep my DVR cleared so I watch what I record on there normally but I don't think that counts)

Oh...Gifts...I know you wanna know what I got!

Chris got me...

Got Murder? The Shocking Story of Wisconsin's Notorious Killers (That one is from his Bro Brian too)

You Can Run But You Can't Hide (By Duane Dog Chapman

HellBoy DVD
UnderWorld Dvd
Matchboxtwenty Exile On Mainstream Cd
Puddle of Mudd Famous Cd

He got take out from hong Kong island and the pens he got me I told you about.

Lucky got me...
300 DVD
Hannibal RisingDVD
and The Devils Rejects DVD (Unrated BABY!) Plus she took on the Party I discussed.

Liz, Randy,& Lil Mickey got me...
Three bags of sugar free candy. (Always thoughtful of my diabetes!) and a cute card.

My Neighbor Shawn, The Cheese Guy, to my surprise, got me...
A TY Baby Squarrel named Nuts
A TY Baby KolaBear named Mel
and a lizard sculpture. (He knows me well, for just meeting us!) He also gave me a awesome musical card and supplied tons of snacks, cookies, drinks and beer for the party. (No, I am not drinking but some of my friends have a few at my parties on PPV.) When Lucky and I went to show Shawn our costumes we actually scared him, he jumped, held his chest and everything.

Chris' Parents got me a 40$ Gift Card for Wally World and a Card!

Ben and his Mum (Lucky's Boyriend) Got me a Breat Cancer Awareness gel candle with real pink ribbons inside and a bracelet for the cause as well. That meant so much to me because Momma died of breast cancer.

I already posted about Tina and Snoops' roses and card I think as well as Lucky and Liz's Balloons.

Pierce sent me a awesome sexi card of a man and a pair of boxers...(Yes the pups!) A P.S. said the gift is still to come.

My Sissy got me Kaya the Cat!!! People on Gaia know what that is! I wanted it SO BAD! (Chris went all the way to Target to get the Gaia gold giftcard but they didn't have it so Sis had to buy the kitty straight off the market place!)

First time I talked to my Mom since the whole DNA test ordeal, She told me a card is in the mail and a gift to follow and she loved me.

I can't thank everyone enough for everything they have done over the course of my Birthday weekend! It helped me find my happy place again.

How can I not with all the Gore, Prezzies, Cards, Serial Killers, Monsters, Blood, Sex, Music, Vampires, Treats and LOVE!

LUCKY EVEN LEFT A MESSAGE FOR ELLEN TO CALL ME! I HOPE SHE DOES!

((Sis, SEE my Live Journal for Pics))

No comments: