Mistress Crow Darkstride

Mistress Crow Darkstride
My Dark Queen

The Critter Crusader Strikes Agian


Thursday, January 3, 2008

Angel Bear Has returned.

Wow, it has been a while since I have had the time or the gumption to write here. The holidays are gone but another milestone in my life is right around the corner. My baby is turning 18. It's true, it's true, it's damn true!
My holidays season was a great one. It was full of goodies and I went out of the house! Went to Chris' parents for Christmas and went to see AVPR. Awesome flick! So much fun to leave the house and not have to go to the Doc! Lucky and I spent Christmas day at home with her boyfriend Ben in tow. She and I cooked not one but two home cooked meals that day! We hadn't been together in the kitchen cooking for years, even if all I could do was sit and mix or chop things. We didn't argue and had a wonderful time. I loved it.
For New Years Lucky went to Ben's Dad's house then to his Mother's. She was gone a few days leaving Chris and I here to chock full the rest of his Christmas break with anime, movies and our personal hobbies. He was into his new video game and I was on the comp or in my room doing whatever. We had a blast and on Dec 30th., he asked me back out. Whoohoo! Now I have something to tell my shrink...haha.
My legs are getting better with the support hose. The wounds are gone and that is a blessing. I do have to dry patches on the top of each foot that are driving me insane at night cause they itch. If I can refrain from scratching in my sleep they will heal over but it is such a long drawn out process. I am going to call my leg Doc soon and ask him when I can start my walking in the halls again. I have been on bed rest for so long. It will feel good to get out and stretch my legs.
I still have a head, chest and sinus cold. I was put on antibiotics but they didn't really kick it. I have a pt appointment for my shoulder today. It's my first one so I know I will be hella sore when I get home. Tomorrow I see my Shrink then Friday I recoup from the past two days. LOL!
Lucky might be turning 18 but she still needs her Momma! Today, upon babysitting her "cousins" she called me leaving a frantic message on the voicemail, then called Liz and asked Randy to im me because she needed emotional support. She couldn't get Anna to stop crying. Poor thing! All is well now but if I tell you guys Lucky is over at babysitting, please do not call me. Until I can get roadrunner phone service I need to leave my line open. Anyway it all turned out ok and she earned some cash that she tried to turn down. What a sweet kid.
Back from physical therapy. I have sprained ligaments. He gave me three exercises to do at home 2 or 3 times a day and I need to see him back in 2 weeks. I hope then all is well.
I'm back in my guild a little bit every day but no one is around when I am it seems. I'm happy to be back even if all I can do is say hi in the ooc room.
Life is back to the norm pretty much. My day is my Sister and Pierce, My nights Chris and Lucky then some more Pierce and Sis if I have the time to get on before she goes to bed. Still having trouble sleeping. Chris is taking me to all my Doc appointments now. It leaves me pretty tired having to do every thing at the end of the day instead at the beginning where I can come home and recuperate. What can you do right? Just trudge on.
I think I have said enough. What else I might have rumbling around I will save for the Shrink...lol.

2 comments:

Dawn Cox said...

WOOOO HOOOOO! She's back and dating too! AWESOME! love you!

Angel Bear said...

Dating....I'm going STEADT WOMAN!