Mistress Crow Darkstride

Mistress Crow Darkstride
My Dark Queen

The Critter Crusader Strikes Agian


Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Shrink...less

AAAGH! I need my SHRINK! Not that bad but really...yeah I do. The net isn't working, the kid has skipped out on chores again leaving Chris with a messy kitchen to cook dinner in and the chick who won all that Christmas stuff on the Ellen show was on TV today. I mean really now, I am going to HAVE to write Ellen to tell her how I feel. This family had a huge house full with wonderful things and she got all those goodies to boot because she wrote a letter??? I mean really, the rules said enter on the site to win and i did, every day and nothing, I who needs the items they were giving away like the bed, vacuum, and so on. Most of the items I had given away to my loved ones in my head so it wasn't like I was being greedy. I was just hoping Karma would swing things my way finally. Nope. Not for me. I love Ellen, I really do and I'm not slighting her in any way. I'm just frustrated at circumstance and how it seems the good to do for keeps getting more for the pockets while the struggle along keep fighting the good fight for a fist full of dollars....and that barely covers the bills.
I guess I was just believing in the Christmas miracle...

2 comments:

Dawn Cox said...

Want me to compose a letter for the both of us?

Angel Bear said...

Can't be mean to my Ellen !